- three/4 cup butter or margarine,
- one 1/2 cup packed refined sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon flavoring
- 3 1/2 cups general-purpose flour
- 3 cups granola cereal
- 1 teaspoon hydrogen carbonate
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups sliced zucchini
- a pair of (12 ounces) packages of bittersweet
- chocolate or candy chips
in an exceeding commixture bowl, cream butter, and brown sugar. ram down the egg, orange peel, and vanilla. mix flour, granola, baking soda, and salt; boost creamed mixture alternately with zucchini. Stir in chips.
visit tablespoonfuls a pair of in. apart onto lubricated baking sheets.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or till gently browned. take away to wire racks to cool.