- one 1/2 cup general flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- a pair of teaspoons leavening
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 ounces) will tuna packed in
- water, drained
- 1/2 cup plain lite dairy product
- 1/2 cup cut scallion
- 1/4 cup chopped inexperienced olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup edible fat
heat up kitchen appliance to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). gently grease quick bread tins. in an exceedingly medium bowl, stir along flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. Into a separate bowl, flake tuna; then stir in yogurt, inexperienced onion, olives, and garlic. Set aside.
in an exceedingly little bowl, whisk along egg, milk, and oil. Stir tuna mixture into flour mixture. Gently stir milk mixture into flour mixture. Spoon tuna fish salad into the wells of quick bread tins.
Bake in a preheated kitchen appliance for twenty to twenty-five minutes.